We need people like you who care about our work to help us get things done. We are a volunteer-led community and rely on the skills and experience of many individuals to help people over 50 find ways to do good, feel good and add value. Please take a look at the list below and let us know a little about yourself and how you can help. We welcome all inquiries, offers and ideas that can make a difference!
- Social Media Advisor: Help us build our presence on Facebook and Twitter; 5 hours per month for 3 months, and 2-3 hours per month thereafter.
- Event Coordinator: Work with the Program Director to plan and manage regular member events. This includes finding meeting sites, monitoring registrations and assisting with follow-ups; approximately 1-2 hours per week.
- Meeting Facilitators: Help shape and lead encore gatherings in local areas for networking, learning and sharing; 2 hours of training, then lead approximately 1 meeting per month.
- Encore Circle Facilitators: Lead small groups with a focus on issues or topics of your choice; 2 hours of training, then lead approximately 1 meeting per month.
- Membership Ambassador: Welcome new members to help them feel connected to the encore community and aware of the events, resources and opportunities we offer; up to 5 hours per month.
To explore volunteer opportunities not related to Encore Boston Network, visit Connect for Good